• <kbd id="sm4c8"></kbd>
  • 首頁-日語 - 地盤 - 記錄 - 日志 - 下載 - 查詞 - 翻譯 - 排行
    最新情景會話
    aAll the food smells tasty today and makes my mouth water.

    今天所有的食物聞起來都很香,我都流口水了。

    bLet's line up here. This line seems a little shorter.

    我們在這兒排隊吧。這一隊看起來短些。

    aWhat's on the menu today?

    今天的菜單上有什么?

    bFish, beef, pork, chicken, vegetables and beancurd. For staple food we have rice, steamed bread, stuffed buns and noodles.

    有魚、牛肉、豬肉、雞肉、青菜和豆腐。主食有米飯、饅頭、包子和面條。

    aOh,we're lucky today, aren't we?

    噢,今天我們很幸運,不是嗎?

    bI'd rather take stewed cabbage with beef.

    我想吃牛肉燉白菜。

    aI think I'll take fried fish, because fish is one of my favorites.

    我想吃炸魚,因為魚是我最喜歡的。

    bThat's good, we can share what we have. Here we are. You go ahead.

    那太好了,我們可以分享我們的菜。到我們了,你先買。

    a(They get everything ready)Here is a free table. Let's sit down. Help yourself to some fish please. Isn't it delicious and appetizing?

    (他們買好了)這里有一張空桌子。我們坐下吧,請吃魚。難道不好吃,看著很有食欲嗎?

    bI'm sorry I don't like it's a little too salty.

    很抱歉我不喜歡。有點咸。

    aI see. You people from south prefer sweet, don't you?

    我知道你們南方人喜歡吃甜食,是嗎?

    bYes, I like the fish cooked in sweet and sour sauce best. Try some beef, please.

    對,我最喜歡吃糖醋魚。請吃點牛肉吧。

    aThank you. I'm through with one steamed bread and I'd like a second helping.

    謝謝你。我已吃完一個饅頭了,而且我還想吃一個。

    bYour appetite is good.

    你的胃口不錯。

    aI'm always feeling hungry.

    我總是感到餓。

    瀏覽:138641收藏:0好評:129 差評:201 添加時間:2014-12-24
    打印糾錯收藏
     
     共 187 期     查看所有內容去掉右側勾選即可取消連續播放 連播
    網友留言

      正在載入內容......

    操干妈影院,狠狠操,天天操,就要操,操你啦,操干妈最新地址