- aHey, you look great! how's everything?
- bYeah, you know what?I've been going to the club regularly. The training really pays off. Now I am in a good shape and I know more about how to keep fit.
- aReally? tell me about it. I haven't gone to the club for a long time. I am too busy with work.
- bIt's important to do proper exercises.
- aYou're right. Too much or too little won't do any good.
- bThe trainer tells me, besides regular sports activities, I should also have a healthy and balanced diet.
- aSounds reasonable.
- bWe should eat more vegetables instead of junk food to stay energetic.
- aAnd fruits!
- bSurely it is. Getting enough sleep is also crucial for fitness.
- aI've heard that. Does your trainer tell you anything about keeping fit?
- bYeah, he advises me to stay in a good mood. That can help one to keep sound physical health.
- aI think if you follow your trainer's advice,you'll be on the right track.
- bYou bet it!