- aWhat made you decide on this type of occupation?
- bOh, to tell you the truth, I love the sky. When I was a child, I imagined flying into the blue sky some day. Now, I think the day has come. My dream will come true. And I like travelling very much and I enjoy working with people.
- aCan you make yourself understood in English without too much difficulty?
- bYes, I think I am quite fluent in English. I got the certificate of the Secondary English Training last month.
- aDo you know what the responsibilities are for a stewardess?
- bThe main responsibility of the stewardess is to make the passengers relaxed and happy during the flight. And good service is also important.
- aAre you in good health?
- bI just had a complete physical examination and I am in top condition.
- aHave you had any nursing experience?
- bYes, I have two years of nursing experience, and now I am working as a nurse in a hospital.
- aHow tall are you? What about your eyesight?
- bMy height is one meter and sixty-eight centimeters. I've never had any vision problems.
- aWhat would you say are your strengths and weaknesses?
- bOne of my strengths is my friendliness and open-minded attitude and also I think I have a warm personality. But sometimes, I find it is hard to tell others when I don't like what they are doing.
- aIf a passenger can't understand what you say, what should you do?
- bI'll try to speak in another language or I'll try my best to use gestures and draw pictures.